Download FREE Trial...
- To install this utility, enter an email address that is accessible on your BlackBerry:
- You will receive an email from CellAvant with download instructions.
- Note: Your email address will not be shared with any third-party.
- RingScheduler for BlackBerry Trackball/Trackpad Devices - $2.99
- RingScheduler for BlackBerry Storm and Storm 2 - $2.99
- RingScheduler is also available from BlackBerry App World under the "Productivity/Productivity" category
- Choose what Sound Profile (e.g., Normal, Loud, Vibrate Only, etc.) you would like your phone to use during certain times of the day and for certain days of the week.
- Choose what Sound Profile (e.g., Normal, Loud, Vibrate Only, etc.) you would like your phone to use for: (1) all calendar appointments; or (2) calendar appointments where the time is or is not set to free, tentative, busy, or out of office; or (3) calendar appointments with certain keyword(s) in the subject of the appointment.
- Set an on-the-spot (“impromptu”) rule to change your ringer (sound profile) for a set amount of time, after which it will automatically go back to your default setting.
- Set exceptions to be notified with a vibration, sound, or both when certain contacts are calling you. For example, you can have your ringer (sound profile) set to ‘silent’ overnight or during important meetings (by setting a time-based rule, calendar-based rule, or impromptu rule), but be notified when, for example, your child, spouse, or boss is trying to call you.
Note: BlackBerry device restrictions do not permit changes to your ring settings while your phone is holstered or password locked, but RingScheduler will automatically alert you to momentarily unholster/unlock.
- Version 1.0.30
- 500KB Download
- 500KB Installed
- Updated 3/29/2010
- BlackBerry Trackball/Trackpad Device, OS 4.3 or above
- BlackBerry Storm or Storm 2, OS 4.7 or above